Monday, May 2, 2011

Who is at the feeder

I have enjoyed watching the birds come to the feeders here at the new house.
Here are just a few that I have been able to get pictures of.

 Mr. Goldfinch he fouind the feeder within hours of me putting it up. At the other house it was 2 weeks before the birds started coming.
                                                                   Mrs. Goldfinch
                                                         Hello my name is Ginger

                                          I am a cat bird...Ok I am a cat that wants to eat the birds.
                                                                   Here birdie birdie.
                                            I wish I had a better camera this was on 10x zoom.
                                                            I love the cardinal and daffodils.



                          House finch, common redpole or purple finch that is the question. I think House finch.
                   My gosh when I saw this guy I got so excitied I could hardly get the camera started
                                Mr. Red breasted Grosbeak He comes to the feedere everyday now

There have been other visitors also...Chipping sprarrows, White Capped sparrow, Mourning Doves, Blue Jays, Red Wing Black birds, starlings, cow birds, Junkos, Robins and another brown bird that was just a kicking up the mulch trying to find something to eat. I am sure there are different brown birds but I have not been able to identify yet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's like a bird santuary. Good job Ginger is an indoor cat!!

    ReplyDelete